domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

CORTE INGLES STRATEGY

Well, today we are going to explain one great strategy that “El Corte Ingles” uses.

El Corte Ingles is a big store where you can find the latest in fashion, electronics, computers, books, sports…  As in many stores, there are many ways to pay like Credit Card or debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, 4B, Euro 6000, Spanish Teacher, American Express, Diners Club, etc. 

They also use different gift cards and its possible buying online with PayPal.

Moreover  unlike many other stores, a great strategy which characterizes El Corte Ingles is that you also get the possibility to pay the next month, pay to 3 months without interest if the purchase is more than 90 € and also there are the possibility pay up to 36 months. But for all of this is required the Corte Ingles card!

This strategy is one of the main customer advantages and also is a thing which differentiates “El Corte Ingles” than other big stores!





4 comentarios:

  1. Good Morning!

    I read your post and I think that this strategy is really good.

    From my point of view, with this target the clients have a lot of advantatges, as descounts and they can pay when they decided. However, I would like remark an advantatge that I consider very important. With this card you can park on their parking without pay money.

    it's very beneficious to the actuals and fixed clients as me.

    I liked this post, thanks you to created this space I love give my opinion about this topics.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. DEAR, Joaquim Albiol

      we are gratefull to see your coment and to received more comment to increase our work on this blog.

      Thanks to include more information about the new, it's interesting knew more benefits about this strategy.

      If you like this blog you can read the next post that we are going to do.

      The next post talks about Danone Strategy, we hope that you enjoy with the next publishment.

      Nàdia, Aida, Ana.

      Eliminar
  2. After reading this article, I've learned things I didn't know of El Corte Inglés. I think that this business strategy is very suitable to the time we live in Spain, for the crisis that there is.

    I totally agree with this strategy and I think that he helps people who have an economic low level.


    Aida

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good morning Aida,

      We are proud for your opinion. With this comment we feels satisfy of our work. The main goal of this tarea is inform you about the different strategies that the firm follow and if you learns more things thanks of our blog it's very important and succesfull for we.

      Thanks a lot.

      Eliminar